Photography Studio Open During Covid-19
MY STUDIO IS OPEN FOR BUSINESS!
I can work on my own using all the same equipment and facilities in my studio that I used before the Covid-19 outbreak.
For the safety of all I follow the latest The AOP SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19 Shoot/Production Guidelines vAOP-04 Jan 2021.
These guidelines are very extensive but here are some main points to considered before a shoot:
- Stagger call times where possible to avoid congestion.
- Keep the unit as small as possible and minimise the number of crew/ agency/client/talent on set at any one time.
- Wear face-coverings as much as possible indoors.
- Wash and thoroughly dry hands on arrival and during the day at regular intervals. Alcohol-based (60% minimum) sanitisers should be easily accessible throughout the set/location as well as soap and water provided wherever possible.
- Consider a video-conferencing facility relaying video remotely to agency/client
- All crew to adhere to any safety guidelines or notices given on the day
- For your safety: On receipt of products I will disinfect thems before the shoot and again when I package them up to be returned to you. If the products to be photographed are not wipeable then I will either leave them for at least 48-72 hours before shooting and / or wear surgical gloves when touching them.
HAIR AND MAKE-UP (HMU)
- HMU to utilise disposable kit where possible.
- Kit should remain unique to each artist/talent.
- Follow appropriate disinfecting processes, e.g., using Barbicide or equivalent.
- Talent to do their own touch-ups where possible.
- If HMU team need to step in they should wear enhanced (tier 2) PPE
- Provide sufficient space for both departments to maintain an appropriate physical distance.
I have a large selection of backgrounds and props in-house as well as a super kitchen.