11 | 07 | 14
Reasons to hire me for your photography
- I ensure that the images taken are right for your business and convey the message you require.
- Specialist in Commercial & Advertising Photography, exclusively B2B
- Experienced: Established in 1988, incorporated in 2003
- Studio: My own space exclusively used for photography with storage for products and kitchen for all those food shoots. It's well equipped with some great lighting too.
- Studio location: really easy to get to from London and the A1M. I also make use of studios in London too
- Exclusive use of images: Images produced will be exclusive to you. A commissioned image is original and is made solely to reflects your company and products unlike a stock library image which could be used by your competitors at the same time.
- In depth knowledge of lighting & techniques of photography
- In depth knowledge of Photoshop, retouching, and preparation of images for print / web
- Experience in many different sectors: Working with advertising agencies and non-agencies, advertising campaigns, brochures, catalogues, web, posters, menus etc....
- Worked both in the UK and abroad
- Creative thinker : Always looking to create and build on ideas & give art direction when needed
- Very high file sizes (180 Megapixel camera) with top quality output - images can be easily used across multiple media.
- Professionally accredited - Association of Photographers
- Insured for public liability, professional indemnity, employers liability. Not all photographers have this much cover!
- Art college education
- Full colour management workflow in place, to ensure that the photos are reproduced / displayed faithfully.
- Award winner: Numerous exhibitions and awards over the last 26 years
- TV appearances as a photographer on Ready Steady Cook and The One Show (if that's a reason alone to hire me...)